Friday, May 15, 2009

Good as gold

It's past 1 a.m. and I am sick and delirious; flu, be thy name. Actually, its name is my significant other, who I think is guilty of passing it on to me, and coincidentally, is currently sleeping like a baby. The flu is one of those mysterious things whose misery you forget all about the second you don't have it anymore. However, there's always retail therapy to soothe when the cold medicine won't kick in.

Gold watches have been featured by quite a few trendsetting boutiques and purveyors to the fashion-conscious. As usual, my consistently fashion-forward sister was first to spot this new trend and mentioned wanting a gold watch several months ago.


I like this version by Swatch; it's somehow feminine and sporty at the same time. Nixon watches are still my favorite, but this version ranks fairly high up there. What do you think?

*Photo courtesy of Swatch

No comments: