Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blushing brides

I've begun some casual forays in to wedding dress shopping, stopping in to a few appointments. It is FUN, absurdly, ridiculously fun, even for a girl who never thought she would be so "into" weddings or wedding dresses, such as myself. Trying on all of these delicate, fairy-like gowns feels like absolute luxury, and I'm so excited for the time when I can buckle down and look for dresses for real, which is still a few months to come.

In the meantime, I've been having a ball pinning all my bridal finds to various Pinterest boards and madly bookmarking every lovely gown I see. My faves thus far:

 Carolina Herrera Spring 2012 Bridal



Marchesa Spring 2012 Bridal


 Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 Bridal



Images courtesy of zankyou.com, Marchesa, and BellaNaija.com

No comments: