Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!

Today marks the official first day of spring! Call it wishful thinking, but I could already feel a taste of warmer weather to come in the air today. I'm looking forward to shedding tights and sweaters for tanks and dresses! A preview of some of the things I want to be gallivanting around New York City in this spring and summer:

'Anastacia' dress by Sretsis. A very dreamy, fairy-tale-princess sort of dress. There's some about pale, ice-blue dresses that I love -- I have a very pale washed blue silk dress in a similar shade to this one that I wore to pieces last summer. At ShopSheBoutique.


Silence & Noise ruffle front tank. Wear tucked into high-waisted shorts, or tucked into a mini tulip skirt. At Urban Outfitters.

Haute Hippie Tank Dress, at Shopbop. This is the sort of dress I love -- easy, casual, and wearable day or evening. Perfect for those muggy summer days.

Joie 'Kenzie' belted dress, at Shopbop. I'm usually not a fan of florals, but I think this dress is adorable -- perfect picnic-wear.


*All photos courtesy of Urban Outfitters, Shopbop and ShopSheBoutique.

No comments: