Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wishlist

So. Many. Things. I. Want. Aaaaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I have recently come to grips with the fact that I have a real and undeniable shopping addiction; to say my relationship with my credit card is getting unhealthy is an extreme understatement. It's verging on the whole friends-and-family-on-staging-intervention thing, which means it's time for me to shop less.
So I'm trying really, really, really hard to spend less, which means I've resorted to mind-shopping. I think mind-shopping is sort of like mind-cheating, when you really love your boyfriend/spouse but can't help but notice that really hot guy over in the corner, sipping a latte and reading Robert Frank. By the way, the example I just gave was totally hypothetical.
A list of the things I am currently mind-shopping for:
That was somewhat satisfying.

No comments: