Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello, January!






With a new year comes a mind full of fresh resolutions, a heart full of resolve, a body full of...uhh...maybe we'll end that train of thought.

One resolution I always have trouble sticking to, of course, is the resolve to spend less. When your hobbies all revolve around shopping, avoiding spending is tricky.

New Year's resolutions aside, I can still look! This post is dedicated to just a few of the trinkets that I'm lusting over this month:
From top to bottom:

1. Kate Spade 'Lincoln' wallet. Something about the stripes reminds me of one of those fun, nautical, preppy t-shirts. While I don't actually like that in a shirt, for some reason, I find it adorable in a wallet!
2. Dannijo 'Aphrodite' cuff. Cuffs have remained big this season, and this one is dramatic, yet still sleek enough to NOT make me feel like I'm wearing weights on my arm!
3. Dannijo 'Joplin' cuff. Liking the slightly burnished finish on this cuff, and the chain lining around the center stone is a great touch.
4. Mara Hoffman's utterly slinky Maxi Dress. Sexy, yet totally elegant. Available at Shopbop.com, always a great resource for young, on-trend designers, with a massive selection to boot!


No comments: