Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gifts for her

With the holidays coming up, store shelves and online stockists and overflowing with nifty gift items. Since I'm trying to watch my spending (I know, shocking) more than I have in recent years, I've been on the lookout for pretty, thoughtful gifts that don't break the bank. Some items I've spotted that would make lovely gifts:

For her:

1. Tiniest gold letter necklace, simple and delicate enough for everyday wear, $25. 


2. This glittery skirt by Mikkat Market is great for a New Year's bash or a girl's night on the town, and it clocks in at an affordable $60. 



3. Kate Spade's 'Rainspot' iPad case is an adorable way to keep your iPad protected and scratch-free, $50.

Images courtesy of Verabel at Etsy, MikkatMarket and Kate Spade

No comments: