Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pump up the volume

Surprisingly, out of everything in my closet, I've recently realized that shoes are the things I have the least of. This is probably because I'll find one pair of boots or heels that I love, then wear that pair every single day until it breaks and I have to replace it. I'm looking to replenish my supply of pumps, as they're perfect for work, and good for times when boots don't look quite right, especially with summery, warm-weather wear. Two pairs I currently have my eye on:





Vince Camuto 'Ava' pump at Piperlime. I like the hidden platform, and of course, you can't go wrong with nude shades for spring and summer!

Kenneth Cole 'Perfect Day' patent pump. Patent leather is huge this year, and the double ankle-straps on this version is a great little touch.

No comments: