Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10% off Urban Outfitters

Use code Welcome4109 at checkout and get 10% off all online orders at Urban Outfitters. If there's something you've been eyeing and want to shave a bit off the price, take advantage now -- the offer expires 4/1/09.
Tops and frocks I've been pondering over:


Pins & Needles Pleat Front Tunic. I briefly went through a teal phase this year, and this tunic reminds me why -- this shade is so pretty! Incredibly summery, and I like that the stylist chose to pair it here with a Grecian-style, braided gold belt.

Covet Bamboo Silk Cardigan -- screams comfort!

Rendez-Vous by Paul & Joe Polka Dot Dress. One of those dresses that I know will make me look like I'm four years old, but so irresistibly adorable! I love Paul & Joe, and the 'Sister' version for Urban consistently pumps out incredibly cute, French-ie looks.





Silence & Noise Leather Swirl V-neck Tank. I love the detailing on this, and with its exposed back, this tank would be great for those sticky, steamy summer days.
*All photos courtesy of Urban Outfitters.

No comments: