Thursday, March 5, 2009

Extra 30% off at Pink Mascara

The sale madness continues. A poor market means a happy consumer -- if you can afford to consume, that is. All these sales make it very hard for a shopaholic like me to even try to get on the wagon, let alone stay on it.

This weekend only, Pink Mascara's offering an extra 30% on all sale merchandise. Use code Extra30 at checkout. My sale picks below:


Lauren Conrad 'Whit Dress'. Flirty dress for summer. When the weather's hot, I adore thin-strapped, cami-styles. Again with the ruffles! They are seriously popping up everywhere.

Loeffler Randall Emmy 'D-Ring' boot. With an extra 30 percent off, they approach something closer to affordable. Note that I say 'something closer'.

Dolce Vita 'Justin' Stilettos. I would wear these with jeans or a little silk minidress.

No comments: